[Wactclc-alma] testing a scheduled analytics report notice

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Oct 9 09:40:28 PDT 2020

HI all:

Has anyone tried to schedule delivery of an analytics report to an email? I am trying to test it to see if it works (don't want to wait until 6 am tomorrow to see if it succeeded). I know there is a way to immediately send fulfillment notices, but can I do the same thing for sending an Analytics report?  When I tried to preview it, I got an error - wants me to log into analytics separately, which never works for me when I use my regular Alma login.

Thanks!

Elena

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library

Stay connected and follow SVC libraries on Facebook or Instagram.