[Wactclc-alma] Description to Copy ID

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Thu Nov 12 10:13:14 PST 2020

I have started the process of moving copy numbers we have in the description field to the Copy ID field. Once I have completed doing this, I will be able to clear the information in the Description field. I started doing C. 1 today, and when I did select all, I only got the first 20 records, and had to load the second page to select all on the next 20 records. There are over 4000 items (200+) pages. Is there a way I can select ALL 4000+ items without having to load every page? Also, I got an error message on the second report I ran, but I can't tell what the error is. Could it be that I had already changed the first 20 records, and those records were also selected when I created an itemized set and ran the second job?

Thanks for your help.

Colleen