[Wactclc-alma] Description to Copy ID

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Tue Nov 3 09:16:52 PST 2020

Hi Wade,

What you said about being able to address individual item records in a set makes sense. I do have a follow up question though - would it be possible to filter the description field to just show say, C. 1 and create a set in order to do a bulk change of those items? If so, this would make it much easier to remove the copy # from the description field, and put the information into the Copy ID field. Just a thought.

Thank for your help.

Colleen McGaughey