[Wactclc-alma] Email Tool

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Fri May 22 13:16:54 PDT 2020

Great, thanks Sally. Yeah, I typo’d “URL” in there. I did submit a ticket. Hopefully we can have the student’s emails or names included in the message somewhere. Like “Sam sent you the following link!” Or having an email that’s entered in the form become the sender’s URL. Something simple, but just allows for some identifying information about who clicked send.

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology