[Wactclc-alma] unintended consequence of extending due dates

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 18 10:32:36 PDT 2020

Excellent point, Amy.

You may have already done this... but for others that may encounter the same scenario...

You could now run the bulk change due dates job again, targeting just the ILL patrons via the ILL user group, and update those due dates again.

You couldn't get them back to the original date, but you can probably get a reasonable approximation.

To avoid this issue altogether, if you have not yet updated due dates...  you could run the bulk change due date job separately for each of your major user groups (student, staff, faculty, faculty part time, etc)

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474