[Wactclc-alma] Quarter-loan laptops

Charly Eaton charly.eaton at email.edcc.edu
Wed Mar 11 12:50:43 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

This is more of a policy/practice question rather than a technical inquiry.
Our library is interested in lending Chromebooks for the entire quarter. In
my cursory research of other institutions I see different degrees of
formality ranging from first come, first served to eligibility- based
lending involving an application and statement of need. Is anyone
currently offering quarter-loans of technology and if so would you mind
sharing your approach and documentation with me?

Charly

--
*C**harly Eaton*
*Circulation Services Manager*