[Wactclc-alma] purchase request discovery

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Wed Mar 4 17:38:28 PST 2020

Hello all:

I don't know if anyone else is using the Purchase request feature, but new with the March release is the option to choose a Default, Physical or Electronic material type.

[cid:image001.png at 01D5F24B.B6339340]

It used to only give you the choice of physical of electronic. Now there are three choices, Default, Physical and Electronic, and Default is automatically selected.

However, we discovered that unless you choose Physical, you will not be able to add a location to your request:

[cid:image002.png at 01D5F24B.B6339340]

When I went to see if I could make the default be Physical Item, it turns out that it was already set to P. However, that didn't seem to trigger the ability to add a location in the Purchase Request field. I am wondering if this is a problem with the new feature that I should open a case about or if there's another step that I am missing.

Does Wade or anyone else know?

Thanks!

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624