[Wactclc-alma] Fulfillment Unit / TOU, etc

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Fri Jun 26 08:14:56 PDT 2020

I can't test to see if the other Fulfillment Unit; ToU and Fulfillment Unit Rules are set up right for the TC - Tutoring Center - Tablet, because the tablets still need to be cataloged.

Also, I went to look up the Fulfillment Unit Rules for "Equip" and noticed that there are multiple entries for each user group.

[cid:adf5f042-6046-4aa0-ba61-ac7daf98c806]

I also noticed that Item Policy is a parameter that can be added. When would someone use the Item Policy?

Thanks!
Collen