[Wactclc-alma] Fulfillment Unit / TOU, etc

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Thu Jun 25 13:14:07 PDT 2020

Hi Colleen,

For the operator, try inList. You will be able to select more than one user group.

[cid:70a4886f-e790-4290-806a-cbba39e52e7d]

Traci Taylor, MLS

Lead Librarian

Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>

3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225

Call: 360.752.8488 | Office: CC 327

Connectedness • Professionalism • Integrity

The Library is OPEN online. Online Resources and Help Available from the BTC Library<https://btc.ctc.libguides.com/QuickHelp>

Need help? Ask the Library<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=bc35573cec49a83226b25e7a450c6e8c>