[Wactclc-alma] Item Withdrawl Report

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Tue Jun 16 10:35:04 PDT 2020

Hey Wade,

There is a canned / out of box report that I was trying to use, that Exlibris mentions on their webpage. The problem is, I am not sure which folders to use to get the report to display fiscal year numbers, price, etc. I don't know if using Inventory Price is the right one in your example. I think it may need to be Replacement Cost, which is a field we always fill in on the item record..

The path to the out of box report I have been trying to configure is.

shared folders/Alma/inventory/reports/item withdrawals

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Colleen McGaughey
Clover Park Technical College