[Wactclc-alma] Sandbox

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Mon Jun 15 10:31:04 PDT 2020

I shared the most recent list of sandbox logins with my staff the other day and now we can't log in to Bellevue's as AlmaUser01 or 02 and AlmaUser03 requests a change of password.  How are we supposed to use these if they only allow us to change the password which then blocks everyone else?

Also, today's Alma has a banner about sandbox rollover that I am unclear about.  And I noticed recently that the Help (?) on the main Alma page includes a link to Standard Sandbox that then says it can't find Standard Sandbox.

Help?

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director of Library & Media Services