[Wactclc-alma] Update Due Date on a Set

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jul 31 09:26:56 PDT 2020

Thanks, Xinhang.

Yes, this is a good trick.

To make it easier to flip the user groups back after you update the due dates, be sure to update due dates by original user group. For example, if you need to update due dates for students and for faculty, do the students first, and then do the faculty.

Also, when setting the new due date, be sure to include a due time that is one minute or so earlier than the library closing time for that date. Otherwise, depending on the 'closed due date management' setting, the due date may roll over to the following day.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474