[Wactclc-alma] Job for changing process type

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Jul 6 16:42:05 PDT 2020

Charly,

I'm not sure you can.  :(

I think once in item goes into Lost status, the only things Alma will let you do are:

(a) check it back in
(b) mark it "Claims returned"
(c) close the loan

I'd love to find out  from anyone else if I'm wrong.

In some situations, when I've had a small number of items that accidentally went to Lost status, I've made a note of who had the item checked out, checked the item in, and then immediately checked it back out to the same patron.

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Service Manager
Seattle Colleges