[Wactclc-alma] Alexander Street Press collections

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Jul 21 13:02:57 PDT 2020

It looks like Ex Libris has finished updating the Alexander Street Press collections in the Community Zone to add title-level records.  The title level records won't show up in Alma or Primo without us having to do some manual editing. To activate all the titles in your Alexander Street Press collections you have to:

1) Search for the electronic collection in the Community Zone
2) Click Portfolio List
3) Select the first portfolio in the list and click Activate
4) Search for the electronic collection in your Institution Zone
5) Select Edit Service
6) Select the Portfolios Tab
7) Select Add > Add All Portfolios from Community

I discovered that I had to wait for one electronic collection to update before I could start another.

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Service Manager
Seattle Colleges