[Wactclc-alma] [External] eBook usage

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jan 22 16:00:17 PST 2020

Naoko,

Meanwhile, it appears you can get some group differentiation within the Link Resolver Usage subject area. (Maybe you've already looked at this.)

Screenshots below. Full disclosure, I'm not quite sure how to interpret this data yet.

And it may be that local electronic collections only get reported in bulk. But CZ linked collections do seem to offer some differentiation, using the Source and Normalized Source variables.

[cid:image002.png at 01D5D13D.08D0CE90]

[cid:image003.png at 01D5D13D.08D0CE90]
Wade Guidry
WACTCLC