[Wactclc-alma] FW: SBCTC ProQuest Electronic Collections Activation in Alma and Primo

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jan 24 13:21:04 PST 2020

I'm writing just to pass along some info from Annette at ProQuest on a question that has come up with the ProQuest review of activations.

As Annette confirms below, the eLibrary Collection from ProQuest is an aggregator package, and not selective, as currently labeled in the CZ.

A correction to the type of package for eLibrary will be included in the Feb 2 update.

Meanwhile, aware that eLibrary can be safely activated in its entiriety, if your institution carries that subscription.