[Wactclc-alma] APA 7th in Alma

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Feb 20 13:21:04 PST 2020

I think this is actually the 7th edition. The pull request (
https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/pull/4419) seems to
indicate that they've wrapped up their work on the core APA changes and are
now debating in other threads about abstracts.  There's also a handful of
recorded file changes (
https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/pull/4419/files) for
apa.csl in which they've updated the versioning information to 7th
edition.

This is just my guess from reading these posts. I'm on reference right now
and will be busy with faculty meetings this afternoon so I won't be able to
test. Anyone feeling industrious enough to throw this file up in their
testing environment and confirm?

-Dan

dan.moore at edcc.edu / daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu