[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- Alma / Primo Call - Feb 11, 2020

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Wed Feb 12 12:55:11 PST 2020

I’ve set up some SUSHI harvesting for some of our subscriptions, so I could share what I’ve done. It’s definitely not extensive or expert, though – just me fumbling along trying to figure things out. Some of them don’t even work right – maybe mine could be the cautionary tale – how NOT to set up SUSHI 😉

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624