[Wactclc-alma] DARA recommendations for Ebsco collections

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Feb 10 12:10:48 PST 2020

DARA is saying that those collections are not currently linked to the CZ.

To my eye, they appear to be linked. Though the 'last modified' date in your institution zone is a couple of years older than the date in the CZ collection.

I'd suggest going ahead with the 'Let's do it' option in DARA on these recommendations.

It looks like you've already got all the portfolios activated, but it won't hurt to relink the collection to the CZ, just in case.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474