[Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: ACQ Question regarding Amazon searching

Wall, Miriam mwall at olympic.edu
Thu Feb 6 13:00:18 PST 2020

Yes, I had noticed this a while ago—when a book I ordered turned out to be the wrong edition even though I had searched by ISBN.  My response has been to be very careful about comparing details and ISBN’s before I order, but it is awful.  I recently had to order replacement copies of some classics like 1984 and Heidi.  It was almost impossible to find the version that the librarian was referencing.  I have been sending feedback using the link on the order page.

Miriam Wall
Olympic College
360-475-7258