[Wactclc-alma] Alma CKB Weekly Updates for week 08

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Feb 25 11:55:45 PST 2020

I've included this info in the meeting notes for this week, but we didn't talk about them.

So I wanted to highlight these changes in a separate listserv posting as well:

Week 8 2020 Updates<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Content_Corner/Release_Notes/2020_Alma_CKB_Release_Notes>

Note in particular the following:

E-collections to Be Removed in Week 12

Week 08, February 25th

  *   Gale Cengage Health & Wellness Resource Center & Alternative Health Module - content can be found in Gale Health and Wellness.
  *   IngentaConnect Council for European Studies - provider no longer indexes this content.

E-collections Name change

Week 08, February 24th

Ebook Central Perpetual and DDA Titles has changed to Ebook Central Perpetual, DDA and Subscription Titles to better match E-collection.

Also, a number of Elsevier ScienceDirect ebook collections have been added.

http://www.wactclc.org