[Wactclc-alma] Resource request slips not printing to email when a request comes through

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:59:37 PST 2020

Hi,

Resource request slips aren't getting automatically sent to the printer queue email we have set up for Alma.  They show up in the task list, but then to print it, we have to go into the request and manually select "print slip" from the more options on the request.

This is only happening for the MV library location, not the WIC library location.  Resource request slips are showing up just fine in the printer queue for the Whidbey campus location.  I don't understand why they're not showing up in the printer queue for the MV Library campus location.

I've spent an hour and a half searching the Alma Knowledge Center trying to figure out what setting in configuration I need to look at to see if it's set right and I can't find anything.  I'm about ready to punch the computer, so I need some help.  Does anyone know where to look for this configuration setting so I can see if our resource request slips are set up correctly?

Also note, this doesn't occur with the ILL holds that get placed - just for books in the library's collection.  It also doesn't matter if it's a hold going for a patron to pick up at the MV campus or if it's going in transit to the Whidbey campus.  Nothing gets automatically printed to the printer queue...it all has to be done manually.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Periodicals/Circulation/Reserves/ILLs