[Wactclc-alma] Update on Analytics upgrade to OBI12

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 19 07:28:43 PST 2020

It appears that the Alma Analytics update we discussed yesterday has been delayed, as per Ex Libris.

So, you can disregard the discussion yesterday about needing to back up your analytics 'My Folder' reports, or the restriction on making changes to other analytics reports next week.

The Analytics update has been postponed until further notice:

Thanks to intensive and rigorous testing by our early access customers, several previously undiscovered issues, mainly related to system stability and performance were surfaced that require further investigation with Oracle to resolve. Ex Libris is currently working closely with Oracle and the early adopters to address the issues as rapidly and as thoroughly as possible. To ensure that optimum system stability and the highest level of performance is maintained, several additional months of field testing are required before a general release is available to all customers.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474