[Wactclc-alma] subject heading search

Adrienne Roush adrienne.roush at ghc.edu
Wed Dec 9 16:11:28 PST 2020

Hi all,

I'll chime in, since I asked Cara Beth in the first place! :)

Thanks so much, Kristi and Wade.

Kristi, I do not know how to do what you described, but I will figure it out if needed. However, I think Wade hit the nail on the head- the titles I double-checked, it was the 655 field that showed Electronic books.

In case you are still interested in some examples, here are some permalinks.
https://sbctc-ghc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_GRAYS/1u9ogrp/alma992704462902811

https://sbctc-ghc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_GRAYS/1u9ogrp/alma992704462002811

https://sbctc-ghc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_GRAYS/1u9ogrp/alma992750499102811

https://sbctc-ghc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_GRAYS/1u9ogrp/alma992758840002811