[Wactclc-alma] Proquest records in Primo

Paula Laine plaine at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Dec 3 13:33:19 PST 2020

I do all my work in Alma, but was searching in Primo the other day, and I have questions.

There are a lot of duplicate bibs showing up in Primo that come from ProQuest. Some of them have the same link as my bib record from the library catalog. Some of the ProQuest records are complete garbage, with no linking fields at all. When viewed in Primo, the ProQuest hits often have a little quote included.

Can anyone tell me where these records come from? Are we activating something in error?
[cid:37892785-04ad-48b2-863c-87f42ff39146]
I have the honor to be your obedient servant, P.Laine