[Wactclc-alma] Withdrawing items in batch by scanning barcodes

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Thu Aug 27 13:25:32 PDT 2020

It seems to me that doing a batch withdrawal process in Alma is time consuming to set up, upload, and run.

We are in the process of withdrawing books published between 1980-2000, if it has never circulated. If an item has circulated, even if the last loan was in 1995, then I am supposed to set the item aside to be reviewed. So, even if the set up of a batch job was easier, I will have to withdraw each item individually.

Thanks for your help.

Colleen