[Wactclc-alma] Course Reserve Workflow

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Aug 5 12:40:38 PDT 2020

The "as designed" bulk / automated workflow in Alma for course reserves management is the course loading integration<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/090Integrations_with_External_Systems/040Fulfillment/010Courses_and_Reading_Lists/Configuring_Course_Loading> functionality.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474