[Wactclc-alma] Overlap P and P

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Wed Aug 26 15:09:16 PDT 2020

I have been trying to run an overlap analytic report to see what titles we have on VHS that we also might have on DVD. The Alma Overlap report uses Titles, and unfortunately the only material type available in this overlap report is Bibliographic material type. This means when I go to filter the list, I am unable to select video cassette and DVD. I am only able to select Visual Material. Does anyone know how to work around this?

At some point, I would actually like to include Electronic inventory, but for now, I just wanted to get an idea of what we might have on VHS can that safely be withdrawn from our collection.

Thanks!
Colleen