[Wactclc-alma] Course Reserve Workflow

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Tue Aug 4 10:53:27 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Thanks to Wade, I have managed to get the Course Reserves uploaded. I have created reading lists, and have added citations to all of our Summer quarter courses. It appears that everything is correctly displaying in Primo. I feel that this is a real accomplishment for our institution, as to my knowledge, this has never been done before.

My questions is, what should we do at this point? We need to create a repeatable workflow. Our instructors are not involved with the course reserve process. The term ends on 09/01/2020. I do not know what courses will roll over or what new courses will be added. What is your institution's Course Reserve workflow? What should my next step(s) be?

Thank you for your help, and advice.

Colleen McGaughey
Clover Park Technical College