[Wactclc-alma] modifying borrowing activity letter

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Apr 28 12:27:22 PDT 2020

Charly,

I think it's this bit towards the bottom of the email (in the Template tab):

                                               <xsl:if test="notification_data/organization_fee_list/string">
                                                                                          <b>@@debt_message@@</b>

                             <xsl:for-each select="notification_data/organization_fee_list/string">
                             </xsl:for-each>

                                                                                          <b>
                                                                                          @@total@@ <xsl:value-of select="notification_data/total_fee"/>
                                                                                          </b>

                                                                                          <b>@@please_pay_message@@</b>

On ALMA-L back in March, Kyle Bannerjee from OHSU mentioned tweaking their Borrowing Activity Notice letter to remove the fine and fee information.  Kyle's a friendly, helpful dude.  You could send him an email and ask him to share the edits they made.

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Service Manager
Seattle Colleges