[Wactclc-alma] creating POLs in bulk for eBook portfolios

Heather Jean Uhl huhl at everettcc.edu
Thu Apr 23 12:33:58 PDT 2020

Hi, Kirsti.

Thanks for the ideas.  I'd love to read more about creating POLs from a
spreadsheet and creating templates in MARCEdit.

Much appreciated.

Heather Jean Uhl, Faculty Librarian (pronouns: she / her)
Acquisitions & Cataloging Department Supervisor
Everett Community College - Library Media Center
huhl at everettcc.edu | (425)388-9139

Library Liaison for English, Journalism, Communications, Theater
Japanese Culture Club Adviser
Instructor ART228D The World of Anime & Manga