[Wactclc-alma] Does anyone have O'Reilly eBooks?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Apr 15 16:19:59 PDT 2020

Nicole,

Looks like it’s the match method in the import profile that’s causing the records not to overlay.

Right now, the match method is set to Unique OCLC Identifier.

But the 035 in those records looks like:

(Safari)9780470588055

Which isn’t using one of the OCLC prefixes.

So, for match method, you do the same thing as with Films on Demand.

Specify match method as “035 (Other System Identifier) Match Method

And set the system identifier prefix to (Safari).

http://www.wactclc.org