[Wactclc-alma] Strategies for updating Get It tiles to reflect library closures/lack of requesting services

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Apr 13 18:11:55 PDT 2020

In addition, you could add messaging and links to both the yellow alert bar, and to the Primo home / new search page.

Exlibris has these options nicely documented in the COVID-19 best practices<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Cross_Product/Best_Practices_for_the_Ex_Libris_Community_During_COVID-19/Alma_and_Primo/01Documents_and_Presentations> content.

The relevant direct links are:

How to edit a static tile to the Primo home page - Using Primo VE <https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/@api/deki/files/80761/How_to_add_a_message_to_the_Primo_VE_initial_page.pptx?revision=2>

How to add a message using the sign-in alert bar in Primo and Primo VE<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/@api/deki/files/80814/How_to_add_a_message_using_the_sign-in_alert_bar_in_Primo_and_Primo_VE.pdf?revision=2>

Doing those may be enough, along with a top menu COVID-19 link, such that you can skip doing a custom GES.

http://www.wactclc.org