[Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: [EXTERNAL*]- Tracking acquisitions spend by librarian

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Sep 30 10:12:44 PDT 2019

Excellent, Amy.

I also had a thought on this over the weekend, for libraries that have a funding structure not built primarily around librarian identities.

It might take some reorganizing of your ledger(s), but you could have summary funds reflecting the “official” funds as used by your libraries. And then have librarian-specific funds within those summary funds, with the per-librarian amounts allocated as per the actual allocation.

That way, you could make use of the per-librarian allocations live, within Alma, and also for reporting.

I haven’t thought through this fully, but I think it would be one way to address the need.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474