[Wactclc-alma] API for creating a batch of item records?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Sep 30 09:55:00 PDT 2019

Kirsti,

I imagine this use-case could be addressed via the API. But API does have learning curve and development costs.

And even if another institution offers some code through the developer's center, it isn't as easy as downloading the code, and then pushing a "run this code" button :)

This might be a good topic for our Oct 10 in-person meeting. Not a full deep-dive into making something that actually works. But just an overview of the steps required. Starting with the API console in the Developer's Center, where you can do proof-of-concept testing with various API calls.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
wadeg at bigbend.edu