[Wactclc-alma] items for limited circulation

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Sep 24 09:56:54 PDT 2019

Thanks, CB.

The location of that item is: Media
The Material type is: Laptop
Item policy is: All Quarter

The item is covered by the 'Media' fulfillment unit.

The item is going to match the first rule in that fulfillment unit (End of Quarter rule), which appears to allow all students to check out the item. And excludes faculty all together.

If you want only faculty to be able to check out laptops, in the existing rule,  exclude the 'laptop' item material type, by adding a material type qualifier to the rule.

Then, in the next rule, you need to remove the item policy qualifier, which is limiting faculty from checking out anything marked as 'all quarter'.

http://www.wactclc.org