[Wactclc-alma] Terms of Use - conditional loan period

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Oct 29 09:44:06 PDT 2019

Kirsti’s thinking is correct.

This scenario requires the use of ‘closed days’ in Alma to help push the due date forward, which are set at the library level.

Tammy, looks like you already have a separate library for the Media Center.

You could just mark both Sat and Sun in their calendar as closed days.

Just be aware, this would affect all media center transactions.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474