[Wactclc-alma] [External] WSL's extension of Newsbank trial and collection activation in Alma

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Oct 10 10:13:39 PDT 2019

I received a call from Carla at NewsBank yesterday, and would like to echo Amy's question. We chose not to activate NewsBank since it was a) temporary b) expensive and c) previous experience with the collection had not been great.

Now the trial is going another year... still not sure this is something people want or if Carla is just an excellent salesperson?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Lesley