[Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: User role to edit patron role expiry date

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 7 16:40:37 PDT 2019

Amy,

The “patron has institutional record” setting exists in the add patron workflow that starts from ‘Manage Patron Services’ under Fulfillment.

It does not exist in the “add user” workflow that starts in ‘Manage Users’ under the admin menu.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474