[Wactclc-alma] Collections Pages Have Descriptions In Title Case

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Fri Oct 25 10:46:44 PDT 2019

Hello all,

As the subject of this email says (and demonstrates), the collections pages in Primo have descriptions that are in title case. This is very, very unappealing as a reader and user of the site, and I am wondering if there is a way to return it to sentence case. I'm not sure why Ex Libris would even use title case in this situation-it's kind of ridiculous.

Example here:
https://sbctc-lwtech.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_LWTC:LWTECH&collectionId=8137689760002814&lang=en

"Selections Recommended For Equity And Diversity"

Thank you.

Greg