[Wactclc-alma] FW: Overlap and collection analysis job - Overlap Analysis- Tue Oct 22 17:45:10 UTC 2019 - Completed Successfully

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Oct 22 15:03:09 PDT 2019

Hello!

For those on the call today, I did an Overlap Analysis comparing the EBSCO ebook collection I maintain to the Community Zone option. It took a little over an hour.

I last updated our institutional electronic collection in July. The analysis found 6,524 unique titles in our collection vs the community zone which is roughly 11% of the totally collection. I have attached those titles if anyone wants to see what it looks like.

-Lesley