[Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: [ALMA-L] Institution Code for PRIMO Search box Customizetion

Kitchens, Rhonda RhondaK at bigbend.edu
Tue Oct 22 08:48:47 PDT 2019

I am looking at Green River CC’s wonderful Library page.  I see their lux PRIMO search box and wondered where I would find my instution code that is in highlighted area.

Any suggestions for PRIMO search box building appreciated.

I guess there’s not a customizable ystem widget for this?  If so, point the way.

I appreciate your guidance. Green River CC Library – you are fantastic.

[cid:image001.png at 01D588B5.8412CB60]

[cid:0cce5fa6-a49e-4a88-bc61-7cef182d9f7a]

Rhonda K. Kitchens
Librarian
RhondaK at bigbend.edu<rhondak at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299