[Wactclc-alma] Problem editing calendar?

Staley, Laura lstaley at rtc.edu
Wed Oct 9 09:06:46 PDT 2019

HI, All -

This morning I noticed that items that should check out for 5 weeks were checking out for 12 weeks.  An item that should have been due back on 11/13/2019 was showing up as due back on 01/7/2020. I checked and yes, I had a calendar error. (I knew it probably wasn't a TOU issue, because this checkout period was working fine last Friday, and I haven't edited any TOUs lately.)

I fixed the calendar issue (and saved the calendar change and made sure it showed up in both institution and library calendars and the Circ desk open hours), checked the book back in and checked it out again.   I still got the 01/07/2020 due date. I tried "Change due date" and got the following error message:  [cid:image003.png at 01D57E7D.BC07D7A0]   I checked the patron expire date - that was well past the correct due date. So the problem is not the patron but the calendar. But the calendar, as far as I can see, is fixed.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Staley
Media Librarian
[RTC 2012 new logo email signature]
3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056
Phone: (425) 235-2331 Ext. 5679<tel:%28425%29%20235-2331%20x5679>
Email: lstaley at RTC.edu<mailto:lstaley at RTC.edu> |RTC.edu