[Wactclc-alma] Parking at Bellevue - Update

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Nov 27 14:11:42 PST 2019

No sales pitch involved :)

It's just a good opportunity for Nate to some people in WACTCLC who work with Alma / Primo / Leganto daily. He's been to LLC meetings, but of course much of that group is a bit arms length from the product.

And Nate is pretty open to doing site visits at our libraries. So that's something you could ask him about if you're interested in having him visit your site.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474