[Wactclc-alma] ASP parser parameters

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Nov 26 17:56:14 PST 2019

Good catch on the collection, Naoko.

I didn't catch that today, but I think Skagit just renamed their collection locally, but it is indeed the same collection.

The Community Zone Updates Task List (which is on the agenda for next week) is a good tool to use to review changes over time to a given collection.

Meanwhile, I just checked in your environment, and many (or maybe all) of the portfolios in your collection do use the aspresolver.com in the portfolio URLs, just as Skagit's does.

So I'm not sure what you're looking at that shows different portfolio URLs.

Though there may in fact be some portfolios in the collection that still use an older URL construct.

With the bulk parser, there isn't a root or base URL that is applicable at the service level. The parser is going to use the URL in the portfolio record. So, the root of the URL may vary from portfolio to portfolio, depending on when the portfolios were last updated in the CZ.

Does that make sense? If not, feel free to post follow up questions.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474