[Wactclc-alma] Agenda for December 3 In-person Meeting (Bellevue College)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Nov 25 14:26:15 PST 2019

Sure, we can talk about ctcLink next Tuesday.

Though, there still won't be a lot of new info to add to what we've discussed so far.

Namely, we're still waiting for institutions to agree on a common implementation of dataLink, which will be the data source for user records for Alma.

Once a dataLink agreement is reached, I can start working with the DG3 institutions (Peninsula, Olympic, Pierce, Lower Columbia), going live in March, on a process for pulling user records for Alma.

That solution should be shareable with subsequent ctcLink cohorts. Note that following DG3 this spring, the next group to go live will be DG4, and that won't happen until Feb 2021. So there will be a big gap between DG3 and DG4.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474