[Wactclc-alma] Adding a single portolio

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Nov 19 17:34:54 PST 2019

I think I figured it out. I forgot to activate the Academic Video Online from Alexander Street Press in the PCI. Does that sound like it would give me that error?

I wonder if that's why the Ingenta title doesn't work, Lesley? Was there a way to activate an individual title in the PCI?

Also, are the PCI activations happening faster now? Do we still have to wait over a week for them to work?

Thanks!

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624