[Wactclc-alma] Adding a single portolio

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Nov 19 15:51:00 PST 2019

Hi Elena,

I was going to say yes. We have the Journal of Dentistry for Children.

However, it looks like it isn't working right now. Blergh.

I have it activated through Collection name: IngentaConnect Journals Collection ID:   6115317910002818.

[cid:68419774-1bff-4719-8b2c-e811c106d4e4]

[cid:e5a20f53-0e3f-4f22-b6ec-b1adcb3adb11]

So, the answer is now a THEORETICAL yes.

-Lesley