[Wactclc-alma] EZProxy Config Update for ProQuest

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Wed Nov 27 14:04:32 PST 2019

ProQuest just sent out a product update newsletter which had the following nugget of info. If your students like to sign up for their own personalized ProQuest My Research Account, then you should update your EZProxy.

Important Update for Institutions Who Use EZproxy
On August 1, 2019, ProQuest updated the My Research login process to improve the security of user information and pave the way for future authentication improvements across ProQuest products. As a result of this change, your My Research account holders trying to access their account through EZproxy may receive this message: "Issues while logging into SSO, please call customer service with detailed information." To resolve this issue, your ProQuest stanza must be updated.

Please forward this notification to your EZproxy administrator and ask them to add the following two lines to your current ProQuest stanza.

NeverProxy ssolanding-search.proquest.com
NeverProxy sso.proquest.com

Thanks for your patience, and contact ProQuest Technical Support at tsupport at proquest.com<mailto:tsupport at proquest.com?subject=EZproxy%20Question> with questions.

Find the complete and up-to-date ProQuest stanza here<http://links.proquest.mkt5049.com/ctt?kn=53&ms=NjE2Mzg4ODcS1&r=NDE2MDQwMDAxMzU0S0&b=0&j=MTc2NDMyNjYzMgS2&mt=1&rt=0>.

Lily Kun
She/Her Pronouns
Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian
lkun at spscc.edu<mailto:lkun at spscc.edu> | 360-596-5436 | https://library.spscc.edu<https://library.spscc.edu/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56E08.09265B00]<https://spscc.edu/>