[Wactclc-alma] Electronic Collections activated / represented in Alma, by Institution

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Nov 14 16:06:44 PST 2019

Using the Alma Analytics analysis I created recently to review collection settings, I generated the following report.

I ran the analysis in all 23 shared contract institutions, and additionally asked Spokane and Clark to run the analysis in their Alma institutions.

The resulting report provides a global view of electronic collections being managed within Alma.

For each collection listed, you can see which institutions maintain the collection within Alma.

Note that this report doesn't provide a comprehensive list of institutional subscriptions, just what is being managed in Alma.

As well, the report includes open access collections that institutions have activated within Alma.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OkhsheFaZ3jEHmOEzeSDs552yYNHi3Fm/view?usp=sharing

The report is an Excel spreadsheet. So, you can download the file to open it in Excel.

http://www.wactclc.org